The Khazanah Global Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at the selected world’s leading universities. In addition, recipients of the Khazanah Global Scholarship are provided with leadership training and job attachment at leading organisations in Malaysia.
The training, job attachment and exposure, and the facility to gain professional experience at leading corporations in the world represent opportunities that we provide in our quest to nurture our scholars to realise their potential to become Malaysia’s future business and industry leaders.
The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to Yayasan Khazanah’s terms and conditions.
The scholarship is open to all Malaysians planning to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the world’s top universities (only) including those in the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia.
Who can ApplyFor those who are planning to pursue or currently are pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at premier universities at United Kingdom, United States and Austalia.
Please read Yayasan Khazanah Nasional FAQ page.
Khazanah Global Scholarship 2013 EligibilityGeneral Terms and Conditions
- Posses strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- A personal statement (for undergraduate study) or a research outline (for postgraduate study) will be required.
- Applicants must have consistence and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
For Foundation Studies
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination
- Not exceeding 18 years of age as at the enrollment date for the foundation studies
For Undergraduate Studies (Bachelor Degree)
- Obtained a minimum 3As for A-level
- Obtained a minimum of 3.50 CGPA for Bachelor’s Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Degree programme
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class (Upper) Degree (Hons) for Bachelor’s Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master programme
- Obtained a distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent (if there is a point systems) at Masters level
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme
Field of StudyThe scholarship is for the following course :
- Actuarial Science
- Moleculor Biology
- Micro Electronics
- Material Science
List of UniversitiesThe recipients of the Khazanah Global Scholarship will study at any one of the following leading universities:
1. University of Oxford
2. University of Cambridge
3. London School of Economics and Political Science
4. University College London
5. University of Warwick
6. Imperial College London
7. University of St Andrews
8. Durham University
9. University of Exeter
10. University of Bristol
11. Harvard University
12. Yale University
13. California Institute of Technology
14. University of Chicago
15. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
16. Columbia University
17. University of Pennsylvania
18. Princeton University
19. Duke University
20. Cornell University
21. Stanford University
22. Brown University
23. Dartmouth College
24. University of Sydney
25. University of Melbourne
26. Australian National University
27. University of Tokyo
DeadlineClosing date for Khazanah Global Scholarship 2013 application is on 17 September 2012.
How To Apply for Khazanah Global ScholarshipApplication for Khazanah Global Scholarship 2013 can be made online at Yayasan Khazanah website.
For inquiries please call
+603 2727 6850 or
+603 2727 6851 or email us at email@example.com.
For more details of Khazanah Global Scholarship 2013, please visit official Yayasan Khazanah website.